Applications now being accepted for Spring 2017 courses.
How to Apply
To apply to take graduate level courses in Tufts Gordon Institute’s Professional Education Program simply complete our online application for admission, upload scanned copies of your academic transcripts and your resume. You are not required to submit letters of recommendation or the results of standardized tests like the GRE or GMAT. And, there is no application fee.
When completing the one-page online form, you will be required to upload:
- Scanned Copies of Academic Transcripts
Applicants should include copies from all previously attended colleges and universities. Original transcripts are only required if you later apply and are accepted to the M.S. in Engineering Management program. Transcripts not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- A Current Résumé
Upload a copy of an up to date resume.
- If you have taken Professional Education course(s) at Tufts Gordon Institute, you do not need to re-submit your academic transcripts or resume to take additional courses, however, instructor approval is still required. Please complete the online application form and you will be notified once your application has been approved.
- Successful completion of one or more Professional Education courses can provide students with the opportunity to demonstrate their commitment and their ability to meet the requirements of a Tufts graduate level program. However, enrollment in Professional Education classes does not constitute admission to the M.S. in Engineering Management program.
- Professional Education students who are accepted to the M.S. in Engineering Management program can apply up two credits (equivalent of 8 credits at most other universities) earned as a professional education student toward the modules required to earn the MSEM degree. Please contact the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on how the PE courses apply to the M.S. in Engineering Management degree requirements.
- Tufts Gordon Institute MSEM alumni who would like to enroll in Professional Education courses for continued professional development do not need to re-submit their academic transcripts or resume. Please complete the online application form and you will be notified about the next steps in the registration process.