We request that all candidates apply using the online application. However, if you are in an area where computer access is limited please contact Tufts Gordon Institute’s Admissions Team for alternative application instructions.
How to Apply
For specifics on the program you are applying to (MSIM vs. MSEM), we encourage you to view the application instructions (pdf).
- Online Application
- Essay 1- Personal Statement
- Essay 2 – Optional
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate. You may include unofficial scanned copies of your transcripts with your application. Please be aware that official transcripts are required of all admitted candidates.
- Application Fee of $85 (waived for admissions events attendees)
- GRE/GMAT scores (Not required for the MSEM program, see the applications instructions (pdf) for specific program requirements.)
- TOEFL or ILETS scores for International Students
We encourage you to attend one of our admissions events –either on-site or online–to meet with faculty, alumni, students and admissions staff. Admissions events are a great opportunity to learn more about the program and make sure any question you have are answered.
Applicants may be contacted for an interview (either in-person or via Skype). You will receive an email when selected for an interview once you have submitted the full set of required materials.