The program is transformative. The value is undeniable.
Engineers are innovators. They focus on finding ways to do things better. They are nimble and know how to calibrate for maximum value. We tapped that expertise to reengineer the MBA. Our faculty worked closely with engineering leaders to identify the needs of managers in technology environments. Together, we developed a program that is strategically aligned to the needs of the 21st-century engineer—leaving the old MBA model to managers in other marketplaces.
Here’s how the program works.
- Earn your master’s degree in 21 months (four semesters) of evening/weekend classes.
- Cover all your costs for $13,000 per semester—tuition includes fees, books, lunch or dinner on class days, and free campus parking.
- Study with faculty mentors chosen for their deep industry experience.
- Tap the dual networks and legacies of Tufts’ Gordon Institute and the larger Tufts University community.
- Maintain your work-life balance with a schedule tailored for working professionals.
Time. Cost. Outcomes.
If you are a career-focused professional in science, engineering, and high tech, you will find that the Tufts Master of Science in Engineering Management gives you all the tools and resources you need to
- Lead technology firms in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Strengthen your credentials, credibility, and confidence as a leader.
- Position yourself for career advancement.
- Enhance your versatility and impact in global environments.
What sets this program apart.
The Tufts MSEM is a credential that advances your career—without interrupting it. These strategic components distinguish it in the realm of engineering management.
- Coursework that’s relevant to your career.
- Pragmatic leadership focus.
- Renowned faculty who speak your language.
- Peers who enhance your learning—and your network.
- A program that fits your life.