Innovation and the COVID Vaccine: Where are we & what's ahead?
Please join the Tufts Entrepreneurial Network on February 23rd to discuss the discovery, development, and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. The panel will include alumni who work across pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, immunization institutes, and technology platforms.
Featured panelists include:
- Jeff Brown, A90, AG93: Associate Professor of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chief Product Officer of PopMedNet
- Brett Leav, A87, A23P: Head of Clinical Development for Public Health Vaccines, Moderna
- Sarah Kester, A13: Interim Director, Global Community Engagement, Sabin Vaccine Institute
- H. Cody Meissner, MD, M73: Chief, Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease, Tufts Medical School
The event will be moderated by:
- Christina Chan, A02: Vice President, Global Finance Communication, Johnson & Johnson
Location Details: Zoom log-in to be provided to registrants.
Click here to register.