Socially Distant, Not Disconnected: Creating & Managing Remote Team Culture
Join us at 12PM EDT on Friday, July 31st for an interactive virtual discussion on how to manage your team & create a culture of empathy during a global crisis. Click here to register.
During this global crisis, we are not just managing remote teams; we are managing our teams. Join us to hear Diane Roberts share her perspective and best practices on managing a remote team during a time of national civil unrest and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Featured Speaker: Diane Roberts • Director, Software Development & Site Lead, Boston at Sonos, Inc. and member of Tufts Gordon Institute Industry Advisory Council since October 2017
Discussion Moderator: Stacy Lennon • Founder & CEO of X Squared Consulting, Inc, Consultant at Vantage Partners, and Lecturer at Tufts Gordon Institute
Key topics may include:
- How do you create a culture of empathy?
- What tools for creating or continuing culture are still available when you can't travel?
- What suddenly matters to your team members now that they are at home all the time?
- How can you build on your relationships with your team members in ways you never could before?
- How does seniority distribution of your team matter more than ever before?