Update on MSIM student summer ventures
Take a look at what the M.S. in Innovation & Management students will be doing this summer for their final Innovation Sprint, a chance to gain real world experience interning, prototyping, or launching their own venture:
- Maren Brenninkmeijer is interning with PTC doing customer research for Internet of Things.
- Ashwini Chidirala, Sarah Drury, and Rebecca O’Connor are conducting research on building a handheld optical mammography prototype.
- Yongtao Ding is doing a summer practicum with GlobalSign working on Internet of Things security.
- Sanjay Gowda is doing a summer practicum with Instrumentation Laboratory on outsourcing.
- Edith Hu is doing a summer practicum with Carl Zeiss on product quality measurement.
- Benny Kim is interning with Cadmus Group working on solar incentive programs and microgrid feasibility studies for grid modernization projects.
- Hirosei Kuruma is starting a full time job at Lux Research in Boston as a Research Associate.
- Barton Liang is interning at Skanska in their digital design group.
- Trish O’Connor is interning at iStrategyLabs in Washington, DC prototyping demos for clients.
- Chris Shultz has summer employment with Lululemon, working on sales expansion strategies for the Boston region.
- Paget Stanco will be launching OnGuard, LLC, and prototyping its first product.
- Gulin Ulcer is launching UrbanActivist, a sustainable fashion start up.