Just trying to change the world for the better, and have a little fun while doing it.
With a background in US and International Presidential Elections, I am committed to clarity, communication, collaboration, and community building.
As a Creative Practitioner and Co-Founder of Creative Re/Frame, I am a node. A Connecter, Organizer, Thought Partner, Strategic and Visionary Advocate in all areas of creativity integration in innovation and entrepreneurship spaces, nonprofits and NGO's.
But really? I am pushing forward the agenda of World Peace at the intersection of Innovation, Social Impact, and Community Building.
As a Lecturer and proud SEIU Union Member at Boston University and Tufts University's Derby Entrepreneurship Center, I teach Creative Startups: From Idea to Impact, giving cross disciplinary creatives the skills they need to launch their own businesses.
Other wild headlines:
* American School in London - introduced and implemented their Family Community Service program.
* The Science Museum of London - revitalized their volunteer program.
* Harvard Museum of Natural History - introduced, designed and implemented their community outreach programming to ensure the treasures and resources were shared with all communities in equitable, creative and engaging ways.
* Nelson Mandela's historic 1994 campaign for President of South Africa - US National Staff Campaign Director.
* White House Office for Scheduling and Advance under President Clinton across the US and abroad.
* Avid hiker and bicyclist.