Putting Your Innovation Mindset to Work
As a recent graduate in a science, engineering, technology, or mathematics field, you are, by nature, an innovator. But to put your ideas into action, you must excel within a multidisciplinary team of business and technical professionals across an organization—from R&D to finance, marketing and sales to operations. You need the leadership qualities to motivate and inspire others and an understanding of the business realities that drive corporate decision-making.
The Tufts M.S. in Innovation & Management (MSIM) is an intensive, one-year professional master’s program that prepares you to hit the ground running—rather than waiting to gain important business and leadership skills through an MBA or similar degree later in your career. From day one of your program, you’ll be immersed in the real-world mindset of multidisciplinary teams working together to solve real-world problems.
Designed for You
This new degree is tailored to accelerate your career as a technology leader and innovator. Key features include:
- Earn your master’s degree in just 12-months
- Develop leadership skills to build effective teams and influence others
- Learn best practices for developing innovative products that solve complex problems
- Access distinguished faculty mentors and expand your network in the innovation hub of Boston
- Accelerate your career via an internship or capstone project in an industry setting
- Stay an extra semester for only an additional $5K and take an extra semester of courses at Tufts. Deepen your technical expertise or explore a new interest.
Kevin Oye, MSIM Director & Professor
Tufts Gordon Institute
The MSIM Delivers a Return on Your Investment
- Deeply relevant coursework that helps you develop the business, entrepreneurship, and operations knowledge you need to succeed as a leader on the technology frontier.
- Job search guidance from industry-based Tufts faculty plus 10 weeks of career planning sessions on how to market yourself, develop your career plan, network, and interview.
- Experiential learning opportunities to work on real-world innovation challenges facing companies today.
- Dynamic leadership development that lays a foundation for a career of leading change and executing complex solutions.
- Peers and faculty who understand your world and serve as valuable advisors for the rest of your career.
- The Tufts University network—one of the most influential alumni communities in the world today, with a large concentration of leaders in technology industries.